Australia; let me count the ways!
I have been fortunate to visit this wonderful and friendly country many times. I traveled to Australia from my home base in Auckland for family vacations when we lived abroad. As a family we visited the Sunshine Coast, Sydney and Western Oz. More recently I have had the opportunity to travel with my colleagues and trusted partners in Australia. In the past 12 months I have been to Australia on two occasions. The first adventure started in Brisbane, and continued on to Byron Bay, the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, a flight to Adelaide, a short hop over to Kangaroo Island, and finishing in Sydney. The second trip started and ended in the artsy city of Melbourne where we explored the state of Victoria which is known for wine, food, the Great Ocean Road, surfing, and wildlife! When planning a trip to Australia I always reach out to my very warm and lovely partners with whom I have developed trusted relationships with, for together we can plan a trip curated perfectly for you!
1. Koala bears!
2. Natural beauty: Australia is as large as the US with wide open spaces, fabulous scenery and 360 degrees of coastline. There is beauty all around!
3. Islands all around one giant Island! Kangaroo Island! Kilometers of unpaved roads, nice people and spectacular wildlife!
4. Australian Food is fresh seasonal and heathy, Aussie’s know how to enjoy life!
5. Flat whites! When Down Under try a Flat White or a Long Black!
6. Adventures on land and underwater!
8. Friendly People!